Anti Ragging Cell
As per the Govt. Rule the Karimpur Pannadevi College has an Anti-Ragging Cell to monitor the unwanted incidents of ragging in the campus of our institution. The Cell takes strong action against ragging as per the Anti-ragging Act, 2000 of Government of West Bengal and the Supreme Court’s order of May 2007, the judgement of the Supreme Court on Ragging (2009) and the UGC Resolution to curb the menace of Ragging (2009). It will lodge F.I.R. and rusticate the students involved in any form of ragging. Punishments of ragging include jail for 2 years or penalty of Rs. 5000 or both.
Functions of the Karimpur Panndevi College’s Anti-ragging Cell:
- To display Notices inviting complaints against threats and ragging;
- To intervene and ensure enquiry within 24 hours relating to the matters of ragging:
- To submit a report on the matter on the same day to the Principal;
- To intervene and resolve the disputes among the students by amicable means;
- To display notices relating to the prohibition of ragging issue;
- To help in maintaining healthy academic and friendly atmosphere in the college campus.
Members of the Cell:
|Chairperson||Sri Kaustav Bhattacharyya||TIC and Secretary GB|
|Convenor||Sri Krishna Chandra Ghosh||Faculty Member|
|Member||Smt. Indrani sen||Faculty Member|
|Member||Sri Abhijit Biswas||Faculty Member|
|Member||Sri Bikash Singha Roy||Faculty Member|
|Member||Sri Priyanka Pal||Alumni (Distinguish Person and GB member)|