|Prof. Kakali Bandyopadhyay
|Sri Sukdeb Pal
|Sri Krishna Chandra Ghosh
|Dr. Samit Paul
|Dr. Prasenjit Saha
|Smt. Indrani Sen
|Dr. Mrinal Kanti Das
|Sri Chiranjit Mandi
|Sri Atanu Ghosh
|Sri Kalyan Majumder
|Dr. Sujit Kumar Biswas
|Sri Uttam Sharma.
- Prepares Academic Calendars
- Prepares Routines
- Encourage and involve teachers in interdisciplinary teaching
- Discusses with the teachers on advanced methodologies of teaching and learning and requests the GB for procuring necessary tools, aids and equipments.
- Discuss with the teachers about academic activities like quize, seminars, etc and provides necessary help for carrying out them.
- Recommended the GB on initiation of any programmes, redesigning and review of courses
- Recommended the GB on eligibility criteria for new admission to different programmes and promotion to next level.
- It may or may not approve certain programmes/activities for some departments
- It may request the teachers to take class in interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary teaching
- It can recommend the GB to recruit new permanent or part-time teachers.